Many organisations have had to adapt how they operate during the Coronavirus and here at PA Therapy we’re no exception.
Prior to the outbreak we delivered nearly all of our training face-to-face and now we’ve put in place the systems to deliver all of our training online. We’ve ensured that our training still meets our rigid quality control procedures, but more importantly we have put in place measures to keep all our delegates as safe as possible prior to, during and post online sessions.
We are currently running both ‘open’ and corporate online courses to meet the needs of all sizes of companies, these include:
2-Day Mental Health First Aid Online Course –
This two day course qualifies you as a Mental Health First Aider, giving you:
• An in-depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
• Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
• Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
• Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
• Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support – whether that’s self-help resources, through their employer, the NHS, or a mix
1/2-Day Mental Health First Aid Refresher Online Course –
If you are a Mental Health First Aider or MHFA Champion you have skills for life that support you and the people around you.
We believe that mental health should be treated equally to physical health – and just like physical first aid, Mental Health First Aid training should be kept up to date.
The four hour MHFA Refresher course will empower you to:
• Keep your awareness of mental health supports current
• Update your knowledge of mental health and what influences it
• Practice applying the Mental Health First Aid action plan
Please note that the MHFA Refresher is only for people who have completed an Adult MHFA Two Day or One Day, or Armed Forces MHFA Two Day course.
1/2-Day Mental Health Aware Online Course
This course raises awareness of mental health. It covers:
• What mental health is and how to challenge stigma
• A basic knowledge of some common mental health issues
• An introduction to looking after your own mental health and maintaining wellbeing
• Confidence to support someone in distress or who may be experiencing a mental health issue
1-Day Managing Mental Health in the Workplace Onlibe Course
This course leads with the 1/2-Day Mental Health Aware course, the second half of the day covers:
• The relationship between work and mental health and wellbeing
• Promoting wellbeing
• Recruitment and promotion
• Identifying the early warnings signs and talking at an early stage
• Keeping in touch during sickness absence
• Returning to work and reasonable adjustments
• Sources of further help and information
A range of 1-hour Mindfulness and Wellbeing Online Sessions
We also offer online consulting services to organisations on Wellbeing in the Workplace some of which includes:
– Policy and procedure advice
– Support on designing and implementing wellbeing strategies
– HR Support for managing mental health in workplace
– Support on staff selection as Mental Health First Aiders
If you’re interested in any of our courses, or have any queries please email us at email@example.com
Thanks for stopping by and stay safe and well.